Where Are We Going Today?
Life In 'Cruces – No Spend Month Challenge!
You want to save money? You want to reduce expenses and increase income? Well – don’t we all...the way to do it is by joining me in the No Spend Month Challenge.
OK...let’s go. This is how we are going to do it:
- Starting tomorrow, January 18th, 2023, you will not spend any money on anything but fuel for your car, food to prepare at home, personal items you MUST buy, and items you MUST need if you have children. You will have to prepare meals at home and you will have to take water or drinks with you. No buying soft drinks or water at the store.
- This Friday, transfer $10 to your savings account or withdraw $10 from your bank account and store it in an envelope. Label the envelope “No Spend Challenge Savings”. I am going to do both.
- You will NOT buy alcohol, sweets, coffee out, or go out to eat. Now...I know this challenge is running for ONE MONTH and I know Valley Day is Feb 14th. If you have someone special, you are ALLOWED to enjoy that lover’s holiday. But if you are single like me, you are going to ignore that day.
- Each week of this challenge...save $10 every Friday. Ten dollars is not much. You can do it. Soooo...at the end of the challenge, you will have saved $50.
- Bonus Round...if you want to...only if you want to...increase the amount you are saving each week. Sooo...$10 for this week, $20 for next week, and so. You will increase your savings by $10 each week. Sooo...at the end of the challenge, you will have saved $150.
- You are more than welcome to save more. Keep this money and add to it until you are ready to use that money for something special...like a birthday.
Let’s Kick This Off!!
Welcome to MY Life In ‘Cruces!!
El Paso, Texas...Downtown...